Membership in the New Hampshire Society of Genealogists is available to
anyone interested in New Hampshire genealogy. Membership in the NHSOG begins
with the month your check arrives. It
includes two newsletters and four numbered Records each year.
||$400.00 one-time payment for life
||$ 5.00 Additional U.S. Dollars
Select membership form and
print using File menu, Print option on menu bar. Then
send the form together check or money order in U.S. dollars made payable to NHSOG:
PO Box 2316
Concord, NH 03302-2316
- Two general membership meetings are held each year, Spring and Fall, to bring to our
members speakers and the latest information in the genealogy world
- New Hampshire Society of Genealogists NEWSLETTER,
published twice a year in Feb-Mar and Aug-Sept.
- The New Hampshire Genealogical Record, a quarterly journal of compiled
genealogy, source records and book reviews
- Access to the New Hampshire Family Register database
- One free query per month to the Query Editor of the Newsletter
- Reduced membership fee when joining the Federation of
We look forward to welcoming you as a member of our growing Society!
06 July 2011